Please plug DVR or NVR into router with network cable if you wanna use a computer or phone to connect recorder locally or remotely.
You can judge whether recorder has connected to cloud by status of network like picture below.
If the status is not connected, it means recorder did not connect to cloud successfully.
You can try methods below.
1. Please check the yellow and green light on the ethernet port of recorder. One should be blinking which indicates recorder has connected to router successfully. If not, please change the ethernet port of router or another reticle to have a try.
3. Go to main menu----system---network to confirm DHCP is ticked.
4. Please reset recorder to factory default.
5. If you can, please change a router to have a try.
6. Please sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask new firmware to upgrade. But you need inform us model of your system. It is made up of numbers and letter such as DL81A. You can find it at the bottom of recorder.