Editing Others' Shared Device
You can edit others' shared device alias and device domain name.
Before you start:
You have received device sharing messages from others.
details about receiving device sharing messages from others, see Receiving Sharing Messages.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap to enter the list mode.
- Tap the device that shared by others to enter the Device Information page.
You can view the device information including the device alias and the device domain name.
- (Optional) If the device contains linked cameras, you can also view the names of the linked cameras and their online status.
- (Optional) Tap Delete to delete the device from the device list.
- You can do the following operations.
- Tap Device Information to enter the Device Information page. You can edit the device domain name.
- Tap Alias to enter the Edit Device page.
You can edit the device's alias. If the device has linked cameras, you can edit the linked devices' alias.